Saturday, September 6, 2008

We know, we have been slacking!!!

We have been pretty slack about posting lately... we have been to daycare this past week so we have been soooo exhausted when we get home that we haven't posted!!! But this is what we have been doing: hanging in the grass and laying around....
Begging for food......
Playing with my snake toy, which I LOVE!!!!!!
See I like to carry it around places and try and entice Maggie and Marshall to play with me!
I don't really like to share though......
Besides resting, begging, chewing on toys and daycare, we have been running around and burning some of our energy!!!


xoxoxoxo,
The Puppies



9 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Wow you guys did some BIG zoomies!! we can't wait until it is cool enough out for us to do that!

Peanut said...

I want your yard.

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Yes, I want your yard too!
I enjoyed watching you two running and running around!
I hope you are having a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

Opal, you can outrun me for sure! You made me dizzy just watching you, sweetgirl.

I couldn't see the first video so ask your mommy to try and fix it, OK?

xox
Chef

Charlie Daniels said...

You Puppies do the bestest zoomies! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Gucci said...

Opal you're sooo lucky you get to run around with the bostie pup. My yorky roomie's Mom is afraid to let me run around with him...it's nooo fun. :[

Betcha took a pawesome nap after that run action!!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Mack said...

Opal,
Just watching you makes me tired!

Hugo said...

Hey!

I wish I have a yard like you dawggies! It looks like so much fun! Do visit my blog too if you dawgs are free, I still new here!

Licks and Leaps
Hugo

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Pups,

Just wanted to say thanks for the birthday wishes for Toby. As far as the toad addiction. We haven't seen any River Toads lately so we're not sure if Toby still has the problem. But it's been raining lately and that's when the toads come out. So we'll have to watch out for them.

Woof,
Desert Pups