Monday, October 6, 2008

Oldies but Goodies

Mom didn't bring her camera with her on Saturday or Sunday, so we don't have any video or pictures of us doing anything new this weekend! :(

So instead, we decided to post some early video of Opal in preparation for autobiography week (you can see more at Chef's place.)

Here is a video that we can't transport over from YouTube from when Opal was really small! You can see it here

And here is another video of Opal a little bit bigger:


Hope everyone has/had a great Monday!
xoxoxoxxo,
The Puppies

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute tiny K-Fluff!
My niecy and her uncle will have fun this weekend when Mom and Dad are in Cabo.
Boo Baja!
Hooray Uncle-Time!

Gucci said...

Hehehe...suddenly your bloggie makes a lot more sense!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Those videos made my day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Pups

Great videos. Pawsome. Just stopping by to say woof and hope all is well with you pups.

Desert Pups

Chef said...

Hey Opal! You look just like me ambushing my catsister, Beauty! Only she spits in my face! Hope you're having a great weekend. Can't wait to get your autobio.

xoxo
Chef

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Pups

Just stopping by to say woof and see how things are going in Bama country.

Desert Pups

Harry Pugalicious said...

Hey Puppies! I's left you an award on my blog :-)