Saturday, January 3, 2009

Football Watching and Lounging Around the House...

Since the start of 2009, we have done a LOT of football watching with lots of relatives!!! It has been pawsome!! See, Opal learned how to signal touchdown!!!!
Plus she got to sport a beautiful Alabama cap (too bad it didn't help Alabama last night!)
But doesn't she look cute in a hat??
Then we watched a bit too much of football because we had to recuperate with a nap time mid-game!!!
Some of us slept harder than others.... hee hee!!!
But all of us slept for a little bit!!!
Uncle Chad and Grandaddy Jeff and Great Grandaddy Larry came over to watch with us!!!

Oh yeah! And Belle hung out with us all night!!! Remember that is Maggie's sister- our cousin! Here she is showing off her cute little underbite!!!
Hope everybody else had a good last few days and enjoyed the football if they were watching it, that is.....
xoxoxoxoxo,
The Puppies

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yes!

Khute in the khap!

Wayyyyy KHUTE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joe Stains said...

We are excited for the NFL football starting tonight!!

Petra said...

I LOVE the hat! And yeah, too bad Alabama didn't win...but there's always next time.

The pictures of you guys sleeping makes me tired. Very, very tired!

Mack said...

Opal does look cute in her hat. I am gonna send my dad that pic of her cause he loves boxers and that pic is just too cute!

Bella the Boxer said...

What a great start to the New Year...football and family, yippee! (that baseball hat really flatters you, Opal).

xoxo - Bella

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It is nice to meet you guys and thanks for stopping by to wish Misty well. I sure like that cap!
--JB

Aggie said...

Hi guys. Sorry I have not been on in a while. We have also been watching a lot of football at our house. Go Steelers!!!!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

Clover said...

Hi there puppies on Hoadley!
Thanks for stopping by my blog last month. Finally I am getting my mom to help me go around to meet my new friends! Hope you are having a great week!
Love Clover xo

Chef said...

Opal, you're so adorable in that hat! I've been watching lots of football and hockey too. Yup, we guys are hogging the TV ... and taking lots of naps in between. Is there any other way to spend the winter?

xoxo
Chef

Unknown said...

I want to come share the blanket too!
Grandma Jeanne

PS. Our friend Chloe the Great Dane from V Richards is going to be in the Westminister Show. Be sure and watch her.