Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Post by Maggie: I want to start a club!

Hey Tanner and Chef!!!
About two weeks ago, I developed this:
The vet said it is a hema........ cyst, just like you guys had!!!! Please excuse the camera because for some reason, it does not want to take a close up picture of my cyst. So, can we start up a club? What do you think?
I am not too into having my picture taken while i have this cyst thingy on my shoulder. Hopefully, it will go away in the next two weeks..... otherwise i am going to have to have some lab work done to make sure it is benign!!!!
Chef and Tanner..... i think we need t-shirts! And more pups who get these cyst-thingys to join our club!
xoxoxoxo,
Maggie
UPDATE: I should have added that I have had these before. . . .it isn't my first cyst! I have had one removed when I was having knee surgery anyway, and my others have gone away on their own. The vet said it is actually quite common in dogs like me who have allergies, so that's one more thing Mom and Dad can be thankful about!!!! :)
I still think a club needs to be started though!

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure woo khould!

But why not start a khlub!

It is much more special...like WOO!

Good lukhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie!
You too??
I hope it goes away soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

Maggie - don't worry - it looks exactly like the one I had and it was a benign hystiocytoma... nothing serious and very, very common. It's best to remove it and have it checked but I'm sure it's nothing to fret about. Yup, we should form a club!

xoxo
Chef

Joe Stains said...

oh man what would you guys call yourselves?? The hema-hounds??

Petra said...

Yeah, you guys should start a cyst club! I'm going to keep my eye out for these because who knows? I may get one next!

Mack said...

Actually I think my sissy Lilly could be president of that club cause she has a ton of those things!

Miss Sophie said...

Golly Gosh Maggie, I hope the lumpy goes away real soon. I'm sending a big velvety kiss to banish it.
Velvety Kissies
Sophie
xxxxxx