Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Softball Games!!!!

Dad's softball league started up again and so that means we get to go to games and watch and take in new sights!!!!
I just didn't understand why I wasn't allowed on the field. I could have caught those balls all night long!!!!!
And just so I haven't taken over the blog completely, I am attaching a video of Marshall and me running around in the grandparent's backyard!! We love going over there on Sundays and running around!!!! It's our favorite day of the week!


oh, one more thing... April 17th is a one year blogaversary!!!! So we will have to come up with something exciting to post about!!! Take note now Mom-- we don't want to miss it!!!!
xoxoxoxxox,
The Puppies

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

You khan prakhtice on Sunday so woo khan run the bases next time!

I'll be bakhk fur the pawty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Too bad you were not allowed on the field!
I am sure you are going to make a pawesome post for your Blogaversary!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mack said...

You are so lucky to be able to go to your dad's games!!

Can't wait for the blogaversary surprise!!!

Petra said...

Summer is here when ballgames start ~~ yea! I love watching you zoom around the yard, too!

Joe Stains said...

You could probably play better than most of the softball players! you are so fast and agile!!