Thursday, April 23, 2009

Under the Weather

Mom and Dad are not big fans of pollen and i haven't really understood why until this year! Apparently, i have allergies and it makes me all snotty nosed!!!! So Mom and Dad chase me around the house with paper towels and kleenex trying to get me to blow my nose. WTH, Mom and Dad! Dogs don't blow their noses!!!!
These are pictures of me feeling under the weather. Last night when they came home all i did was sleep and snot. It sucks. And i had to go to the vet to get everything checked out earlier this week. :(
So hopefully the pills they game me at the VET will kick in soon because i am tired of feeling tired and having a snotty nose! I don't get as many kisses with snot running down my face (I don't know why....)
xoxoxoxo,
Opal

8 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

Our whole house has broken out in allergies, and it's supposed to be 80 this weekend. We can all relate! Want to chip in on a bulb Benadryl buy? ;)

Ms. ~K said...

Poor baby...hope your snotty snooter feels better soon!!!

Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Petra said...

Aw.....it's no fun to be sick. I think you need lots of kisses, even if your nose is snotty!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Poor woo!

I'm lukhky that neither my mom or me have allergies...

Take Khare!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Opal!
I am so sorry to know you have allergies!
I hope the Vet gives you something to make you feel better!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mack said...

You're so cute, even when you are snotty!

Take it easy and stay away from the pretty flowers!!

Joe Stains said...

well that totally sucks :( I hear that allergy medicine makes you tired sometimes too. I hope you feel better soon.

Chef said...

Oh Opal, that's no fun. I sure hope your snotz goes away. Boxer slobber is bad enough but snotz too. Poor little Opal. Get well soon.

xoxo
Chef