Monday, August 4, 2008

Name Game!!!

I got tagged by my sweet friend Chef (or should I say Rocko?) to play this game, so I am going to try to a good job of answering everything!

What is your name?
Opal is what everybody calls me. My papers say: Weavers Opal Pearl. My mom and Dad call me Opal Kerfluffle, which is my favorite nickname!! But i have lots of other nick names: Opie, Kerfluff, Miss Kerfluffle (i really like that one too!), Munchkin (started when I was the smallest of our bunch), and uncle sometimes calls me K-Fluff!

If you could change your name, what would it be? well, i love my name, but i wish mom and dad had started calling me Miss Kerfluffle earlier, so my official name could be Weavers Opal Kerfluffle!!! But Opal Pearl will do! :)

What is your pet's name? I don't have any pets.... unless you count Mom and Dad!!! I would say my stuffies, but i really don't keep any long enough to be pets! ;)

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be? I kind of like Mom and Dad so I will keep calling them that!

What are your brother's and/or sister's names? I don't have any biological sisters, only 3 brothers, but I didn't keep up with them after Mom and Dad took me home. My actual brother is Marshall, my sister is Maggie, and Maggie's sister is Belle, so i don't know what that makes her to me, but it's gotta be something, right?


If you could change their names, what would they be?
I wouldn't change their names, because maggie would probably beat me up if i tried. j/k Maggie (kind of!)

I'm tagging:

Toby of Desert Pups (because i think he needs something to do besides lick those River Toads!!), Moxie Dog from the Corgi Lounge, Tanner from Joe Stains blog (don't be mad Joe, I just thought since today is Monday he could respond tomorrow!!), and Petra because her name is cool!

That was really fun! Thanks Chef!

xoxoxo,

Opal

4 comments:

Petra said...

Great answers on the name game!

Thanks for tagging me; I'll put on my thinking cap!

Joe Stains said...

omdog Tanner answering questions, this should be very interesting!

Chef said...

Hi Opal Kerfuffle!! I loved your answers. Hope you're having a good week.
Hugs and slobberoos.
xox
Chef

Rene Sears said...

Hey Miss Kerfluffle! Hope you guys are having a good week!

--Aunt Rene