Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Dinner!!!!

Mom and Dad took us to Grampaw Jim and Grammaw Jeanne's house for Sunday dinner... they have the BEST yard!!!! Here is a video of me and The Marshman running around with Grandma Jeanne in the back. Ignore the other talking in the background.... unless of course it is talking about us!!!! Sorry the video is kind of long and a little shaky, i blame the camera woman --I'm talking to you Mom since you haven't learned how to properly work the camera by now!!!! :)

xoxoxoxo,

The Puppies

p.s. Opal here. I got an award from Gucci that i am really excited about posting onto the site, but unfortunately mom is fussing at me because it is really late and she needs to go to work in the morning and she doesn't like to sleep without me in the bed, so i will try to put it up tomorrow!!!! But i am really excited about it!!!! :)

12 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Wow that looks like a great place to explore and do lots of running just like you did! ;-)

I promise I didn't listen to anything I wasn't supposed to!

Cheers

Charlie

Gucci said...

Hehehe...I don't think my mommy can sleep without me in the bed either! Atleast, that's what imma go with until she tells me otherwise.

Us boxergirls have superb snugglin' skillz like that!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Mack said...

That yard is pawsome!!

What did you eat for dinner???
(Can you tell I need a snackie about now?)

Harry Pugalicious said...

Mom said she's taking me out to celebrate my adoption anniversary Thursday night (even though my anniversary is Friday). We're going to Jackson's in Homewood 'cause their patio is dog-friendly! You should come join us!

Peanut said...

Oh my goodness what fun you had

Harry Pugalicious said...

We're planning on getting to Jackson's around 7pm. Hope you can come!

Petra said...

Wooooooooooooooo! I would LOVE to be there, tearing around that yard with you guys!

Rene Sears said...

Man, I talk a lot! Opal and Marshall, you guys look like you had a blast! Next time, tell your mom to get a video of Maggie too!

Joe Stains said...

that yard is pawesome. The camera can barely keep up with you!!! I wish I could come over there, our grass sucks.

Harry Pugalicious said...

We have postponed the anniversary. I hope you didn't go to Jackson's.... a friend of mine passed away so I decided to go be with friends.

~Heather & Harry

Lenny said...

Congratulations, Maggie won a medal! Come check out the Pawlimpics!

Your friend, Lenny

Gucci said...

OPAL!!!

I'm not even three yet, you're totally not too young for a boyfriend hehe. :]