Sunday, August 3, 2008

What we have done this past week......

We haven't blogged very much this week, because we have had some bad storms!!! So we haven't been trying to get on the computer because we didn't want to risk getting shocked with all that lightning!!!
Even a tree came down in our neighbor's yard!!! (sorry this pic is sideways)
So we have been sitting around the house recuperating this weekend....
One more thing though.... July 31 was my adoption day (Opal) so Mom and Dad got me the coolest toy ever!!!! IT has multiple squeakers you can take in and out!!! How long do you think it is going to last with me, the best desqueakers in the world working on it?? :)
If you look in the background of this pic, i have already removed one squeaker... if you look closely at the floor where the green stuff is, that is that squeaker's innards!!!! Best. Toy. Ever.
Here is a video of me playing with it!! This is much better than my last adoption day when mom and dad brought me home and gave me a bath to get all the fleas off of me!!!!



xoxoxo,

Opal

8 comments:

Gucci said...

Oooh Opal that toy does seem super awesome, you lucky gal!! I've spent my weekend destroying stuffies...maybe I'll tell mom to buy me that awesome toy you got as a replacement. :]

xxxoo.
gucci.

Chef said...

Happy Adoption Day!

You're working on that toy in true Boxer style, Opal. I'm also having a lazy weekend just chewing on toys and rolling my ball around the house. What's with the awful weather? It's everywhere. Thank goodness you weren't anywhere near that tree when it went down.

xoxo
Slobberkisses.

Chef

Chef said...

Opal darlin.' I've tagged yououou!!

xox
Chef

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Opal

I reckon if you try really hard - you could have that completely de-stuffed in 3 minutes!

Cheers

Charlie

Chef said...

I didn't get a lickyface comment, Opal........but I'd sure like to.

xox
Chef

Petra said...

Happy Adoption Day, Opal!

I'm glad you guys weren't standing under that tree when it came down.
Storms can do so much damaage.

Joe Stains said...

omdog what a fabulous toy, I wish we could have stuffies but Tanner just kills them all!

Mack said...

We had some rainy weather here too - we were suppose to get like 10 inches of rain per the Weather Channel, but we got less than 1!