Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bath Time!!!

I had to get a bath the other day, and I ask you, does any other puppy have to endure such agony???
I HATE BATHS!!! It takes at minimum two people to bathe me because one has to hold me in the bathtub while the other one cleans me. . . .
And my sister kept watching me and my silly Mom kept taking my picture!!! Is that really fair?? I don't think it is!!!!
Opal even tried to drink the fresh water before i got to use it to get the soap off!!! What's wrong with her? That's just weird.
Won't someone come rescue me?
xoxoxoxoxoxox,
Maggie
p.s. I didn't know this but Mom took some video too, so i am going to post it.... she also said I had to mention that I get hives and I have special soap that has to stay on for 10 minutes once its on, so Dad and Uncle aren't torturing me on purpose in this video. oh, and the sound might be a little loud so you may want to turn down the volume when you watch it!!!

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Maybe Joey and Doofus khould khome help woo!

Sorry about the bee housie things...

Nice of Opal to take such good khare in supervising your shampooing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Did woo go roll in anything good YET?

Gucci said...

I've heard some talk of me needing a bath. Ummmmmmmmm...goood luck Mom.

You looked so scared, how dare the hoomans try to make you clean. Some of us pupsters just are better off a l'il dirty.

Glad you survived!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Joe Stains said...

omdog this is a nightmare to watch!! I feel your pain buddy. My soap only has to stay on for 90 seconds, maybe you should ask for that soap instead :)

Lorenza said...

I love baths!
You don't look very happy there in the bathtub!
Yes, Opal made a good job supervising all the process!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chef said...

Oh Maggie - that face! We just wanted to run right over and kiss away your bath blues. I hate baths too. I'm very good at escaping from the tub and running around the house wet!! Ha ha. It's so much fun when they chase me.

xox
Chef

Rene Sears said...

Magggie, I'm sorry that had to happen. I'll be sure you get a treat tonight.

xoxoxo,

Aunt Rene

Petra said...

Oh, Maggie, your eyes say it all. You POOR, POOR girl!

I hate baths, too, and I'm get so scared that I stand still and look like a statue until it's over.