Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update on the new toys. . . .

We love Saturday mornings, but this Saturday morning was special!!! Mom got up this morning and felt like being productive so she got out her needle and thread and got busy repairing our toys!!! (Yes, our new toys already needed repairing and we had one old one that needed help too).
See how excited we are to watch mom sew . . . .
When are you gonna be finished, huh??
This is how the martian man looked before Mom started with him. Fortunately, he has a foot on now, but we don't have any pictures of this to share of its repair, because immediately after she fixed it, we took it and kind of broke it again!!!!
Now we are just waiting for the football game tonight so we can go watch the Bama game!!!
xoxoxoxo,
The Puppies
oh, and pee..... ess.... Mack, we found the martian at Superpetz. it surprised us that there was something there that was soo cool, because normally they don't have anything. We asked mom about the store you mentioned, but she had never heard of it, although it sounds really cool and for hip pups, which we consider ourselves to be!! So we are going to have to work on getting one of those in Birmingham!!!!



13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are welkhome to khome raid my box of stuffies!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Chef said...

My Mama has to sew up all the pillows I ruin... no time to fix my toys. She has to get her priorities straight, don't you think?

xx
Chef

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Glad your mom fixed your toys!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Cute blog!
Please check out mine, maybe be a follower too???? doxidoggybloggy.blogspot.com

Don't forget to take a sec to sign my guestbook so I know you came by!

Gucci said...

I wish my Mommy would sew my stuffies...sometimes she just throws 'em away and then gets me new ones...but lately she hasn't gotten me any new stuffies...just squeaky rubber things. Those are no fun to destroy. :[

You're so lucky your Mommy sewed your stuffiez!!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Joe Stains said...

Mom doesn't even bother to fix our stuffies, Tanner kills them beyond repair!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

I'm being too lazy to log into my gmail account sooo I'm gonna use my Mommy's.

Mom said that a lot of the boxer meetup people are click-y and rude and to tell your Mom not to rush to a meetup. Yeahhh my Mom is having a stressful day. :X

So, don't worry Opal, boxer meetups aren't all that great. I'd much rather be the cutest boxergirl in the comfort of my own home.

xxxoo.
gucci.

Petra said...

I'm glad your mom fixed your stuffies so that you can play and attack them again!

How long will they last next time?!

Kelli said...

How nice of her to fix your toys! Now you can rip them up again! My Owner Girl had to sew and extra piece in my halloween costume because I was too chubby for it!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

Petra said...

Hey Puppies, I gave you an award! Come to my blog and get it!

Tatum Tot said...

Ooo what is Sew Mean? I have heard the Dad talk about it here, but the Mum says she doesn't know what it is either! :) That looks like a fun toy. Our toys just stay destuffed! Destuffing is fun!

Bella the Boxer said...

Tee hee hee....I make my Mom sew up all my toys, and then I shred them again. Fun!!!

xoxo - Bella