Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Odds and Ends

There was a flea in the house tonight.....



But we put Opal on the job, and he didn't last very long..... his stuffing on the carpet is all that's left....

We got another new stuffie.... he is a duck with a star-studded helmet and a red cape. Opal and I were very interested in this new stuffie...
Very interested.....

How could we not be? He makes such a wonderful noise... but sadly, there is no video to go along with this post because Mom and Dad didn't take any....

Marshall got a new haircut this week too, but he didn't feel like posing for any pictures....but Mom snuck one in while she could
We are having an awesome week so far!!! Hope every pup is having fun out there!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! We are giving thanks because we will have both Mom and Dad at home during the week and that NEVER happens!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo,
The Puppies

10 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Thanksgiving friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Satria Sudeki said...

It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article. I will tell this information again to my friend, oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on
cute puppies
, I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you… and we can share each other. thank you… ;-)

Mack said...

We got some $1 Halloween toys from PetSmart the other day and our floor looked just like yours!

Chef said...

What a fantastic messs! Hope you don't swallow any of those guts, though. Have a great week with your parents and Happy Thanksgiving!

xox
Chef

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Puppies

Sorry I haven't been around for a while .. it's been a bit rough at my place ...

Great job with the stuffie! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Grrrreat work!

I've done that to one of mine - I wonder if I should?

Enjoy your special 'visitors'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gucci said...

Hehehe yaaaaaaaay for new stuffiez!!

I got one too but my stupid bro keeps stealing/hiding it before Mom can take a picture.

Enjoy the ducky guy!

xxxoo.
gucci.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We are going through a lot of stuffies at my house too with my new brother. Nice to meet you!
--JB

Miss Sophie said...

Oooh stuffy shredding! Yipee! My brother George has regressed since I moved in and has started shredding stuff *sniggers*.
Listen you good looking pack, there's awards on my bloggy for you!!!
Velvety Kissies
Sophie

Joe Stains said...

Enjoy your time with your humans!! I need a stuffy to play with, we haven't had one in forever.