Thursday, June 19, 2008

Allergy Testing

Yesterday I had to go to the vet to get tested for allergies! It was not fun.
They shaved a piece of my fur off and poked me 81 times!!! and they took some of my blood to be sent away for even more testing!! I told Mom I didn't sign on for that!!

Anyway, she took some pics because she thought it looked like they gave me a tattoo!

You can see it much better in this picture!!
Anyway, now i have lots of medication i have to take... and they said i was going to have to take baths once a week with two different shampoos!!! This sucks! I am not happy about it. Not at all! I wonder how long my tattoo will last though.... i didn't think i was the kind of girl who was into tattoos, but it's kind of cute right?

Maggie

6 comments:

Harry Pugalicious said...

Nice tattoo! I have some allergies too but we haven't gone for testing - hopefully we won't have to.

Mom and I found you on Dogs with Blogs and since we live in the same city we thought we'd say "Hi".

So, hi!

~Harry P

Georgeous said...

LOL - you can play the square game on your belly (maybe tickle a bit)
Love 'n' slobber
George

Charlie Daniels said...

It is very cute ... and what George said above .. I was thinking the exact same thing!

Cheers

Charlie

Mack said...

You are one brave BT !!

Joe Stains said...

OMDOG that is terrible, if you are going to get poked that many times you should have got a tattoo!! that STINKS

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie!
81?? That is a lot! I hope it was not painful!
Be nice and take your meds. Its not fun but you will feel better.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza