Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday!!!

Opal here. I forgot to mention... tomorrow is my birthday!! I turn 1 years old. Mom is getting all nostalgic (not that i know what that means!!!!) so she wanted to put some old puppy pics of me up.... she hasn't told me how we are celebrating yet!!!

This is me getting my first taste of the computer... i was only 2 months old... i wasn't blogging then but i was watching Mom.. so here is where it all began! :)
This is me playing with Grandma Jeanne's kitty....we used to be the same size!! Look how tiny I was.
First week with Mom and Dad. Even then I was trying to take on Maggie.
Hooray for nap time!!
Napping on Dad is way more fun than napping by yourself!!
See how much bigger than me Maggie used to be!!
ok. I will post tomorrow about what we are doing for my birthday!!!
xoxoxox, Opal

6 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey Happy Birthday for tomorrow Opal just in case I don't make it back in time ....

Cheers

Charlie

Joe Stains said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mack said...

mom can't stop saying

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

What great puppy pics!

Hope you have a wonderful first birthday!!

The Zoo Crew said...

Hope you had a pawtastic barkday!!!

Peace + Paws,

Kai

Bella the Boxer said...

Happy Birthday, Opal!! Hope you got some nice presents.

xoxo - Bella

Petra said...

Oh, what a cutie you were! I hope you had a happy birthday, Opal! Mine first birthday is coming soon, too.