Thursday, June 12, 2008

Uncle Justin Came to Visit!!

Uncle Justin came to visit and I got some alone cuddle time with him.... this was also after a doggie daycare day, so i was a little tired. Mom thought it was so cute that she went in for a closer look....


She says she doesn't know how i sleep like that.... she would get a crick in her neck....whatever that means!!! Justin sure was comfortable. I don't know how i got to be the lucky dog to take a nap with him.... marshall and maggie sure are slacking!!!


I even had time to change positions!!! I like it when Uncle Justin comes to visit!!
xoxo, Opal

2 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Opal

Hey thanks for visiting me. I hope you will come back again soon!

Tell Mum your sleeping position isn't that strange ... I sleep like that too sometimes.

Cheers

Charlie

Petra said...

Oh, Opal! I LOVE the way you sleep! I can tell you really love your Uncle Justin, too. He's a lucky one!