Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our new bear toy!!

This may just look like a picture of us sleeping, but it isn't...... we got a new bear toy!! We are actually cuddling with our new bear toy!! In this next pic, you can see it under my chin, see??
Then i got my alone time with the bear and gave it some good hugs!!!
And we took a nap together for a little while......
Then i was feeling sweet and let Maggie cuddle next to it too!! Silly Dad woke her up with the flash when he took the picture!!

I hope this bear toy lasts for a while-- although i did take out one of its eyes this morning!!!

xoxoxo, Opal

3 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Only one eye! What were you thinking ... you can't leave a stuffie with only one eye! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Joe Stains said...

we had a ear toy like that once and then it sort of broke in half when Tanner and I were fighting over it.

Petra said...

I wish I was there to cuddle with you guys, too!