Monday, July 14, 2008

Death of "Hissy"

While Mom and Dad were away today, I played with one of my favorite stuffies.... Mr. Hissy!! He is a big ole cat and Mom said he was indestructible!! Well, he wasn't... and I showed her today!!! She came home today to find my kennel in this shape.....

Stuffie innards everywhere!!! I did such a good job that Mom couldn't even find the squeaker when she went looking for it! And I was clever and took all the innards out from the head, right here:
Just because i tore apart my stuffie didn't mean i was done playing with him......
I like to stretch out completely when i am chewing on my stuffies! Mom thinks it is silly so she took a picture and told me to post it! You don't think it's silly do you??
xoxoxo,
Opal

7 comments:

Peanut said...

there is nothing wrong with the way you are stretched out. I do that all the time. Good job on destuffing the cat.

Charlie Daniels said...

Great Job Opal ... and you look completely normal to me the way you are stretched out .... gotta be comfortable hey!

Cheers

Charlie

Chef said...

No, it's not silly, Opal. It's downright Boxerbeautiful! That's a pretty good destuffing job, for a girl, but I kinda wish you hadn't swallowed the squeaker because some funny noises are going to start coming out of you soon.

xox
Chef

Ferndoggle said...

You killed him!! Nice job. I love killing & gutting my stuffies.

Lola

Mack said...

I think you and I have a lot in common Miss Opal.
1)I love tearing up stuffies starting at their brains 2)I lay on the floor just like you do when I am enjoying a good stuffy kill!

the Corgi Girls said...

BOL, yay, destuffers unite! You did a good job!

;o)
M & I

Joe Stains said...

RIP Hissy!