Thursday, July 10, 2008

Going on Vacation....

Sadly, it is not us who are going on vacation but our parents! :( They told us we are going to go visit Miss Janet and Miss Billie and Miss Claire at the VET. Not that we don't like them, but we want to go on vacation too!!! Not Fair Mom and Dad!!! We don't know what a beach is but we think we would like it very much! Mom said something about the place we are going not allowing pets because it is for sale and has to stay "nice" but we would be good!!! We promise!!!
Anyway, until they get back, we will be doing this:

And this:
We also wanted to say sorry we haven't posted this week, but we have daycare this week and when we get home from daycare we are EXHAUSTED and just want to sleep and don't want to get on the computer or get our pictures taken!! We would post this weekend but stupid Mom and Dad aren't leaving the computer with us at the VET so we will have to wait until Monday. :(.

xoxoxo,
The Puppies

6 comments:

the Corgi Girls said...

Awwww, no fair you don't get to go too!!! Booo... silly pawrents, all vacations should be pup friendly, right?!

We'll be awaiting your return, we'll miss you while you're in lock-down!

;o)
M & I

Joe Stains said...

Well, that is not FAIR!!!

Charlie Daniels said...

I reckon you should protest while you are in lock-down! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Mack said...

Aw, that is just not right! Maybe you should give your parents the cold shoulder when they get back!

Aggie said...

Dont worry, Mom & Dad will be home soon....and then you can back to your old ways.....My Mom & Dad went on vacation, and I went to Grandma's house....I was pretty bad, but that was because I missed my home.

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

Peanut said...

Hi guys I just saw you on dogs with blogs and thought I would come say hi. I hope you had some fun while your mom and dad are gone