Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We are so thankful and really lucky this week!


Our wonderful friend Charlie gave us this award!! We are totally stoked to be accepting it, but we have rules to follow in order to receive this award, so we are going to do our best to figure it out!!
First we have to post the rules:

Add the logo of the award to my blog (got it)
Add a link to the person who awarded it to me (woo hoo! that was a first for us!!)
Nominate at least 7 other blogs - (see below for our picks!)
Add links to those blogs on my blog (since we just learned how to do that, no problem!!)
Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs. (will be done as soon as we finish posting this post!)
We are going to nominate the following fellow puppies:
Whew!! Now we have to go post to everyone's blogs so we can follow the rules perfectly!!
xoxoxo
The Puppies
thanks again Charlie!!!
UPDATE: we just saw on Mack's site that he gave us this award too, so we wanted to recognize him in this post also!! Thanks so much Mack!!! We aren't worthy but we feel really lucky and are so grateful!!!!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

6 comments:

Chef said...

Oh my dogness! The awards are flying around the blogs tonight! Fast and furious! Thank you so much, Puppsters. I am so grateful. Isn't it nice when we honour one another?


xoxo
Your friend Chef

Lorenza said...

Hi, Puppies!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Thank you so much guys!!! Its definitely awards season!!

Mack said...

YAY! Thank you so much guys! I guess we have a lot in common, huh?!
My dad wanted to get a boxer for his birthday - but mom couldn't find one in our area under $1000 so they got me instead!!

Harry Pugalicious said...

Thanks for the award, Puppies! As soon as Mom gets un-lazy maybe she'll put it on my blog.

Mom's going to some fun-raising thing for the Humane Society tonight - she said maybe your parents will go to! I don't know what Gimme Shelter is but I think it should be Gimme Treats!

Peanut said...

Oh thanks. We are going to post about this tomorrw.